Fall Greens Aerification scheduled for Wednesday, September 27 & Thursday, September 28
- Create a Player Profile when booking online. All reservations are saved to your profile. Online Reservations require a valid credit card to book a tee time and guarantee a reservation. Rates are based on Double Occupancy Riders of Golf Carts.
- Note – The Driving Range is CLOSED on Thursday’s until 2PM for weekly maintenance.
- Tee Times can be made up to seven days in advance for a maximum of four players per reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: Tee Times not cancelled at minimum 24 hours in advance are subject to full green fees charged on the credit card used to create the reservation.
- To avoid unwanted charges – modifications and cancellations can be done by emailing [email protected] at least 24 hours in advance of your tee time. Or, if canceling the entire foursome, you may do this yourself by logging into your profile and canceling the tee time.
- The credit card holder is responsible for the fees of all players within the tee time.
- Through the months of May – October watering the golf course may be necessary to preserve turf health. As such irrigation heads may be going on through the day. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Beverage Cart Service is scheduled daily Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend, however, may be limited based on play volume. Before / After these dates beverage cart service may be limited only to weekend or terminated. Guests are encouraged to purchase items prior to tee off from The Hut or Pub. On course drinking water was eliminated during COVID out of health concerns.
- All green fees are sold under condition of adherence to our pace of play policy.